Subject: [WPTA] car wanted for motion picture production

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 10:19:39 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1054428591326404709==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0023_01D7DF8A.759E52B0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01D7DF8A.759E52B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Some movie car guy contacted a friend of mine, looking for a 
1963 or earlier foreign sports car" to be in a movie shoot, on the Chatham
campus, on this coming December 6.  They will pay $1000 per day.

If interested, email me and I will put you in touch with my friend.

Personally, I'm probably too busy with work, plus, if there has been salt
put down on the roads by then (pretty high probability), I would never
consider taking my car out of the garage.  But, for $1000, some of you may
want to consider it.

Bud Osbourne

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01D7DF8A.759E52B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Some movie car guy contacted a =
friend of mine, looking for a <br>1963 or earlier foreign sports =
car&#8221; to be in a movie shoot, on the Chatham campus, on this coming =
December 6.&nbsp; They will pay $1000 per day.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>If interested, email me and I will put you in touch =
with my friend.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Personally, =
I&#8217;m probably too busy with work, plus, if there has been salt put =
down on the roads by then (pretty high probability), I would never =
consider taking my car out of the garage.&nbsp; But, for $1000, some of =
you may want to consider it.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Bud =
Osbourne<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0023_01D7DF8A.759E52B0--

--===============1054428591326404709==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1054428591326404709==--