Subject: [WPTA] Import Carlisle - Western PA Triumphs bookings

From: Lawrence Ross via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2025 00:34:09 +0000

--===============0588223334655712547==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_MN2PR10MB4400D545BFFA9B0E550CAD5EA7CC2MN2PR10MB4400namp_"

--_000_MN2PR10MB4400D545BFFA9B0E550CAD5EA7CC2MN2PR10MB4400namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_MN2PR10MB4400D545BFFA9B0E550CAD5EA7CC2MN2PR10MB4400namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_MN2PR10MB4400D545BFFA9B0E550CAD5EA7CC2MN2PR10MB4400namp_--

--===============0588223334655712547==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0588223334655712547==--