Subject: [WPTA] In need of a gasket

From: Leo Spagnolo via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2025 13:58:15 +0000

--===============1521291651262581253==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_CH3PR20MB7400B8322ED0B2D585FAE3EFACB82CH3PR20MB7400namp_"

--_000_CH3PR20MB7400B8322ED0B2D585FAE3EFACB82CH3PR20MB7400namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Would anyone happen to have an 'input shaft cover gasket' for a LT77  5 spe=
ed gearbox? The Moss part number is 071-344. I'm going to order one, but I =
was hoping someone might have one so I can but this together quicker.
Thanks, let me know if you do,
Leo

--_000_CH3PR20MB7400B8322ED0B2D585FAE3EFACB82CH3PR20MB7400namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, san=
s-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Would anyone happen to have an 'input shaft cover gasket' for a LT77&nbsp; =
5 speed gearbox? The Moss part number is 071-344. I'm going to order one, b=
ut I was hoping someone might have one so I can but this together quicker.<=
/div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, san=
s-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Thanks, let me know if you do,</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, san=
s-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Leo</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_CH3PR20MB7400B8322ED0B2D585FAE3EFACB82CH3PR20MB7400namp_--

--===============1521291651262581253==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1521291651262581253==--