Subject: [WPTA] Andy's Gearbox Rebuild

From: Gil Smith via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2025 12:30:48 -0400

--===============2885660720720137426==

--0000000000004d212f0636710f59

Hi Andy,

I don't know what type of box you have, but several years ago on Classic
Mini DIY the presenter did a 3 synchro rebuild which was pretty complex.  I
had mine rebuilt at Boffo Motors some years ago and had steel synchros
installed which are supposed to be more robust than stock.  Wish I could be
some help.  Good luck with the rebuild.

Best,
Gil Smith

--0000000000004d212f0636710f59
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi Andy,<div><br></div><div>I don&#39;t know what type of =
box you have, but several years ago on Classic Mini DIY the presenter did a=
 3 synchro rebuild which was pretty complex.=C2=A0 I had mine rebuilt at Bo=
ffo Motors some years ago and had steel synchros installed which are suppos=
ed to be more robust than stock.=C2=A0 Wish I could be some help.=C2=A0 Goo=
d luck with the rebuild.</div><div><br></div><div>Best,</div><div>Gil Smith=
</div></div>

--0000000000004d212f0636710f59--

--===============2885660720720137426==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2885660720720137426==--