Subject: [WPTA] Washington County Tour 5/20

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2025 17:33:24 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1771256465435921187==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0005_01DBBDE3.CE0017A0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01DBBDE3.CE0017A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Got back a little earlier, this afternoon, from doing the final route check.
I'm delighted to report that the roads are in shockingly good condition and
not a trace of chips/gravel anywhere to be found.  This, combined with a
great weather forecast, makes Saturday the 10th a perfect time to come out
and enjoy the Washington County Tour (Revival).

With two different routes to select from; the Driver's Route of 79.5 miles
and the Scenery Studying Route of 41.05 miles, you can drive at a
comfortable pace and still arrive at The Bullpen Sports Bar for cold drinks
and good bar food at close to the same time as the others.

We will meet at Cindy & Bud Osbourne's front field at 1 PM.  Grab lunch
BEFORE you get to Cindy & Bud's as no food will be available, there and
bathroom facilities are somewhat restricted (septic system, you know).  But,
for the guys, we have plenty of trees & bushes to water!

See you on Saturday!

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01DBBDE3.CE0017A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>Got back a little earlier, this afternoon, =
from doing the final route check.&nbsp; I&#8217;m delighted to report =
that the roads are in shockingly good condition and not a trace of =
chips/gravel anywhere to be found.&nbsp; This, combined with a great =
weather forecast, makes Saturday the 10<sup>th</sup> a perfect time to =
come out and enjoy the Washington County Tour =
(Revival).<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>With two different =
routes to select from; the Driver&#8217;s Route of 79.5 miles and the =
Scenery Studying Route of 41.05 miles, you can drive at a comfortable =
pace and still arrive at The Bullpen Sports Bar for cold drinks and good =
bar food at close to the same time as the =
others.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>We will meet at Cindy &amp; Bud =
Osbourne&#8217;s front field at 1 PM.&nbsp; Grab lunch BEFORE you get to =
Cindy &amp; Bud&#8217;s as no food will be available, there and bathroom =
facilities are somewhat restricted (septic system, you know).&nbsp; But, =
for the guys, we have plenty of trees &amp; bushes to =
water!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>See you on =
Saturday!<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0005_01DBBDE3.CE0017A0--

--===============1771256465435921187==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1771256465435921187==--