Subject: [WPTA] Western PA Paint Shop[

From: Ray Hough via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2025 17:15:11 -0400

--===============6308537780623833051==

--000000000000cdb6010637b6e4be

Can anyone recommend a South Western PA paint shop for a complete repaint?
Looking to bid on a car that needs a complete repaint and want to know what
I am getting into before I bid?

Thanks,
Ray
[email-masked]

--000000000000cdb6010637b6e4be
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Can anyone recommend a South Western PA paint shop for a c=
omplete repaint?=C2=A0 Looking to bid on a car that needs a complete repain=
t and want to know what I am getting into before I bid?<div><br></div><div>=
Thanks,</div><div>Ray</div><div><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">rho=
[email-masked]</a></div></div>

--000000000000cdb6010637b6e4be--

--===============6308537780623833051==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6308537780623833051==--