Subject: [WPTA] Washington County Run Directions

From: barrym56--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2025 09:03:59 -0400

--Apple-Mail=_20F4B9CB-0961-4168-9D61-8AAAF6A26D60
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

Bud

Finally a drive out to West Finley to help clear up confusion regarding =
Washington County run directions from a few weeks ago.

Can confirm there is a stop sign at the intersection of West Finley Road =
and Burnsville Ridge. However it faces drivers on Burnsville Ridge Road =
turning onto West Finley Road.=20

Signage across the intersection has been removed.

Residents of West Finley, as compared to the sedate and lawful residents =
of East Finley, are known hooligans. It is very possible they removed =
signage directing drivers on West Finley Road to make a left if heading =
to Claysville. It is also likely the stop sign at the end of Burnsville =
Ridge Road was turned to face away from West Finley Road.=20

I suspect the Graysville Convention and Tourism Bureau facilitated the =
sign changes (with payments to teenagers of West Finley's ATV/Quad gang =
known to roam the roads at high speed) thereby increasing visitors to =
the metropolitan city of Graysville.=20

So there it is=E2=80=A6Solid proof of a stop sign at that intersection.

Barry Martin

--Apple-Mail=_20F4B9CB-0961-4168-9D61-8AAAF6A26D60
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=5EBF3EF8-AF0F-46E2-ABA6-2C1A01D1FF4C_1_105_c.jpeg
	name="5EBF3EF8-AF0F-46E2-ABA6-2C1A01D1FF4C_1_105_c.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail=_20F4B9CB-0961-4168-9D61-8AAAF6A26D60
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--Apple-Mail=_20F4B9CB-0961-4168-9D61-8AAAF6A26D60--