Subject: [WPTA] email from LVBCC

From: Michael Yurko via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2025 15:56:40 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0154946838433322097==
	boundary="----=_Part_1022991_1204858477.1751471800867"

------=_Part_1022991_1204858477.1751471800867
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

HI=C2=A0I am a member of the laurel valley british car club but I don't get=
 there emails.=C2=A0 I was told to contract you about getting themThanks, M=
ike Yurko
------=_Part_1022991_1204858477.1751471800867
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:arial;font-size:16px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">HI&nbsp;</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">I am a member of the laurel valley british car club but I don't get there emails.&nbsp; I was told to contract you about getting them</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Thanks, Mike Yurko</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_1022991_1204858477.1751471800867--

--===============0154946838433322097==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0154946838433322097==--

---

From: Mark Bradakis via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2025 12:21:32 -0600

On 7/2/25 9:56 AM, Michael Yurko via Wpta wrote:
> HI
> I am a member of the laurel valley british car club but I don't get 
> there emails.  I was told to contract you about getting them
> Thanks, Mike Yurko

http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/lhbcc

mjb.

http://www.wptriumph.org

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/wpta/[email-masked]