Subject: [WPTA] Sept. Dzus

From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2025 21:36:45 -0400

--===============0232789617414143187==

--000000000000f4323c063a668221

This is the 8 page BCD issue that goes to all participants at BCD.
The meeting is July 28, 6:00PM at Suny Jims.
Look at the last Sept. issue.  In addition to regular business
we need Clay's Wrap Up and a list of WPTA members who won awards.
Bud - are you doing an article on the Countryside Tour?  We have some
photos.
Get your articles and photos in as soon as possible as this is a tough
issue to put together.

Bruce

--000000000000f4323c063a668221
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">This is the 8 page BCD issue that goes to all participants=
 at BCD.<div>The meeting is July 28, 6:00PM at Suny Jims.</div><div>Look at=
 the last Sept. issue.=C2=A0 In addition to regular business</div><div>we n=
eed Clay&#39;s Wrap Up and a list of WPTA members who won awards.</div><div=
>Bud - are you doing an article on the Countryside Tour?=C2=A0 We have some=
 photos.</div><div>Get your articles and photos in as soon as possible as t=
his is a tough issue to put together.</div><div><br></div><div>Bruce</div><=
/div>

--000000000000f4323c063a668221--

--===============0232789617414143187==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0232789617414143187==--