Subject: [WPTA] Pop Up Drive

From: Leo Spagnolo via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2025 20:56:16 +0000

--===============6761335420665285226==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_MN0PR20MB74132E6BC8E1B7394EBD486DAC59AMN0PR20MB7413namp_"

--_000_MN0PR20MB74132E6BC8E1B7394EBD486DAC59AMN0PR20MB7413namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all doing well! I wanted to let you know that there's going to =
be a wedding shower at my house on Sunday. Now, I wasn't invited and honest=
ly, I don't really want to be around for it. So, I thought, why not go for =
a drive instead?

I haven't planned any particular route yet, but I'll figure something out, =
and I'm totally open to suggestions. How about we have some fun driving aro=
und and maybe stop somewhere for a beer?

Please help me out, guys! A wedding shower just isn't my scene. Let's make =
the most of Sunday and enjoy some time on the road together.

Looking forward to your replies!

Leo

--_000_MN0PR20MB74132E6BC8E1B7394EBD486DAC59AMN0PR20MB7413namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elementToProof">
Hi everyone,</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Hope you're all doing well! I wanted to let you know that there's going to =
be a wedding shower at my house on Sunday. Now, I wasn't invited and honest=
ly, I don't really want to be around for it. So, I thought, why not go for =
a drive instead?</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
I haven't planned any particular route yet, but I'll figure something out, =
and I'm totally open to suggestions. How about we have some fun driving aro=
und and maybe stop somewhere for a beer?</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Please help me out, guys! A wedding shower just isn't my scene. Let's make =
the most of Sunday and enjoy some time on the road together.</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Looking forward to your replies!</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elementToProof">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elementToProof">
Leo</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MN0PR20MB74132E6BC8E1B7394EBD486DAC59AMN0PR20MB7413namp_--

--===============6761335420665285226==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6761335420665285226==--