Subject: [WPTA] 1972 TR6 for sale

From: Clayton Yonker via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2025 22:34:18 -0400

--0000000000001a97a8064037f128

--0000000000001a97a7064037f126
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi everyone,

A friend of mine asked me to list hours car for sale. His car is very solid
and runs well. Is been recently painted with a ton of new parts. He=E2=80=
=99s
asking $18,000 obo. The car is located just outside of Coraopolis. His
number is (412) 862-0377. Ask for George.

Clay

--0000000000001a97a7064037f126
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi everyone,<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">A friend of mine =
asked me to list hours car for sale. His car is very solid and runs well. I=
s been recently painted with a ton of new parts. He=E2=80=99s asking $18,00=
0 obo. The car is located just outside of Coraopolis. His number is (412) 8=
62-0377. Ask for George.</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto"=
>Clay</div>

--0000000000001a97a7064037f126--

--0000000000001a97a8064037f128
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_7581.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <199a7eb2389838f6ff23>

--0000000000001a97a8064037f128
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_7582.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <199a7eb23a1ce3994f34>

--0000000000001a97a8064037f128
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_7583.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <199a7eb234d18e3b9f41>

--0000000000001a97a8064037f128
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_7584.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <199a7eb23ba638ddef55>

--0000000000001a97a8064037f128
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_7579.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <199a7eb2373e41171f92>

--0000000000001a97a8064037f128
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_7584.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <199a7eb6b74638ddef57>

--0000000000001a97a8064037f128
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_7585.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <199a7eb6b5bae3803f66>

--0000000000001a97a8064037f128
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_7580.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <199a7eb6b9938e54af18>

--0000000000001a97a8064037f128
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--0000000000001a97a8064037f128--