Subject: [WPTA] March Dzus

From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2026 17:47:37 -0500

--===============6040357491502415978==

--000000000000653cdf064af8bebf

I know, I'm a bit early but ED is already working on it. Get those articles
and photos in especially if you have a March event.
The meeting is at Sunny Jim's on February 23 at 6 pm.  Ed, Tom, Bernie and
I will hold our alternate
meeting at O'Leary's on Sarasota Bay.
I would like to be able to say I wish I were with you but that would be a
lie.
Bruce

--000000000000653cdf064af8bebf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I know, I&#39;m a bit early but ED is already working on =
it. Get those articles and photos in especially if you have a March event.<=
div dir=3D"auto">The meeting is at Sunny Jim&#39;s on February 23 at 6 pm.=
=C2=A0 Ed, Tom, Bernie and I will hold our alternate</div><div dir=3D"auto"=
>meeting at O&#39;Leary&#39;s on Sarasota Bay.</div><div dir=3D"auto">I wou=
ld like to be able to say I wish I were with you but that would be a lie.</=
div><div dir=3D"auto">Bruce=C2=A0</div></div>

--000000000000653cdf064af8bebf--

--===============6040357491502415978==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6040357491502415978==--