Subject: [WPTA] Windshields (4 of them ) up for grabs.

From: Ray Mihalko via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2026 00:15:44 +0000

--===============1989775845239698552==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_005_DM5PR0201MB35589CB8C5A5669BF5EF399EC041ADM5PR0201MB3558_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_005_DM5PR0201MB35589CB8C5A5669BF5EF399EC041ADM5PR0201MB3558_
	boundary="_000_DM5PR0201MB35589CB8C5A5669BF5EF399EC041ADM5PR0201MB3558_"

--_000_DM5PR0201MB35589CB8C5A5669BF5EF399EC041ADM5PR0201MB3558_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

77u/VGhlcmUgYXJlIGZvdXIgd2luZHNoaWVsZHMgdXAgZm9yIGdyYWJzLiBObyBrbm93biB2ZWhp
Y2xlcyBmb3IgdGhlc2UgYXMgdGhleSB3ZXJlIOKAmGJhcm4gZmluZHPigJkgYXQgYSBmcmllbmQg
b2YgbWluZXMhIElmIGFueW9uZSBoYXMgYW55IGludGVyZXN0IGxldCBtZSBrbm93IQ0KDQpbSU1H
XzA3NDYuanBlZ10NCg0KW0lNR18wNzQ1LmpwZWddDQoNClJheSBNaWhhbGtvDQpTZW50IGZyb20g
bXkgaVBob25lDQo=

--_000_DM5PR0201MB35589CB8C5A5669BF5EF399EC041ADM5PR0201MB3558_
Content-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_DM5PR0201MB35589CB8C5A5669BF5EF399EC041ADM5PR0201MB3558_--

--_005_DM5PR0201MB35589CB8C5A5669BF5EF399EC041ADM5PR0201MB3558_
Content-Description: IMG_0746.jpeg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_0746.jpeg"; size=158803;
	creation-date="Tue, 17 Mar 2026 00:15:43 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 17 Mar 2026 00:15:43 GMT"
Content-ID: <691F955A-FD81-4C00-84D2-A9F6F95C6692>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_DM5PR0201MB35589CB8C5A5669BF5EF399EC041ADM5PR0201MB3558_
Content-Description: IMG_0745.jpeg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_0745.jpeg"; size=165370;
	creation-date="Tue, 17 Mar 2026 00:15:43 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 17 Mar 2026 00:15:43 GMT"
Content-ID: <7AF43E4B-BB3F-4652-A87C-2DBFAF223563>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_DM5PR0201MB35589CB8C5A5669BF5EF399EC041ADM5PR0201MB3558_--

--===============1989775845239698552==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1989775845239698552==--

---

From: Mark Bradakis via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2026 21:06:45 -0600

They look too long and thin to be Triumph windscreens.  Triumph used the 
same one for roundtail Spits and GT6s, TR4 - 6.  Same frame, as well. 
My Killer Spit had a '69 TR6 windscreen and frame bolted to it.

mjb.

http://www.wptriumph.org