Subject: [WPTA] Water pump TR3

From: Charles Giordano via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2026 17:22:10 -0400

--Apple-Mail-B01BF84E-3CE1-4DA0-B99C-6EAD10FDCBC3
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Good evening.  =20

I was able to get the old water pump off and it was clearly worn out.   The o=
ld pump had a nut to get the pulley off.   The new one does not.  I=E2=80=99=
m assuming the new one is machine fit.  Before I break it.   How do I go abo=
ut getting this bolt into the water pump housing.  Pictures included.=

--Apple-Mail-B01BF84E-3CE1-4DA0-B99C-6EAD10FDCBC3
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url="mf_05611C2A-5963-4B68-9A21-B39FEE8772BA/L0/001"
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-B01BF84E-3CE1-4DA0-B99C-6EAD10FDCBC3
	name=image1.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url="mf_88E9F6D2-4FEF-4DE8-8B5C-6D28B5E62309/L0/001"
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image1.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-B01BF84E-3CE1-4DA0-B99C-6EAD10FDCBC3
	name=image2.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url="mf_70612C76-59A6-4147-8E34-0FFFC26A327C/L0/001"
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image2.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-B01BF84E-3CE1-4DA0-B99C-6EAD10FDCBC3
	name=image3.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url="mf_46061EC3-10AD-4C1E-B94C-D982F1B1722A/L0/001"
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image3.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-B01BF84E-3CE1-4DA0-B99C-6EAD10FDCBC3
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Sent from my iPhone
--Apple-Mail-B01BF84E-3CE1-4DA0-B99C-6EAD10FDCBC3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--Apple-Mail-B01BF84E-3CE1-4DA0-B99C-6EAD10FDCBC3--