Subject: [WPTA] Cars and Coffee mistake

From: Pat Ledford <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2026 18:54:21 -0400

--===============4047197316127995318==

--000000000000f344f70652338f0a

Right day wrong date. Tomorrow is the 20th not 19th. See you tomorrow.

D. Patrick Ledford

--000000000000f344f70652338f0a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Right day wrong date. Tomorrow is the 20th not 19th. See =
you tomorrow.=C2=A0<br clear=3D"all"><br clear=3D"all"><div><div dir=3D"ltr=
" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature">D. Patrick L=
edford</div></div></div>

--000000000000f344f70652338f0a--

--===============4047197316127995318==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4047197316127995318==--