Subject: [WPTA] Washington County Tour notes

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2026 18:36:48 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5084535572331753710==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01DCDF19.A1AC91D0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DCDF19.A1AC91D0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

As usual, the tour is a "rain or shine" event.  While it looks a bit wet,
for tomorrow morning, the afternoon is forecast to be dry.  So, no
"wimping-out" on this one!

IMPORTANT:  PADOT has made a mess of the entrance to my driveway and made it
the same as a 4" high curb.  So, EZ does it and come across it at a shallow
angle, to save exhaust systems, wheels & tires and frames.  Come in SLOWLY
and AT AN ANGLE and it's pretty easy.  Forget and come it fast and, well....

See yinz tomorrow!

Bud

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DCDF19.A1AC91D0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" =
style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>As usual, the tour is =
a &#8220;rain or shine&#8221; event.&nbsp; While it looks a bit wet, for =
tomorrow morning, the afternoon is forecast to be dry.&nbsp; So, no =
&#8220;wimping-out&#8221; on this one!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>IMPORTANT:&nbsp; =
PADOT has made a mess of the entrance to my driveway and made it the =
same as a 4&#8221; high curb.&nbsp; So, EZ does it and come across it at =
a shallow angle, to save exhaust systems, wheels &amp; tires and =
frames.&nbsp; Come in SLOWLY and AT AN ANGLE and it&#8217;s pretty =
easy.&nbsp; Forget and come it fast and, =
well&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>See yinz =
tomorrow!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>Bud<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DCDF19.A1AC91D0--

--===============5084535572331753710==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5084535572331753710==--