Subject: [WPTA] 1972 Triumph Spitfire For Sale

From: Lawrence Ross via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 23:59:44 +0000

--===============8541301629159530474==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_010_DS7PR10MB492518192722B7E5941CDEC1A7A02DS7PR10MB4925namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_010_DS7PR10MB492518192722B7E5941CDEC1A7A02DS7PR10MB4925namp_
	boundary="_000_DS7PR10MB492518192722B7E5941CDEC1A7A02DS7PR10MB4925namp_"

--_000_DS7PR10MB492518192722B7E5941CDEC1A7A02DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_DS7PR10MB492518192722B7E5941CDEC1A7A02DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_DS7PR10MB492518192722B7E5941CDEC1A7A02DS7PR10MB4925namp_--

--_010_DS7PR10MB492518192722B7E5941CDEC1A7A02DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Description: image0.jpeg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image0.jpeg"; size=467026;
	creation-date="Mon, 24 Aug 2026 20:33:44 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 24 Aug 2026 23:59:41 GMT"
Content-ID: <ii_1a03579ec924211b0811>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_010_DS7PR10MB492518192722B7E5941CDEC1A7A02DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Description: image1.jpeg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image1.jpeg"; size=310623;
	creation-date="Mon, 24 Aug 2026 20:33:44 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 24 Aug 2026 23:59:41 GMT"
Content-ID: <ii_1a03579ec9243c689202>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_010_DS7PR10MB492518192722B7E5941CDEC1A7A02DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Description: image2.jpeg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image2.jpeg"; size=359190;
	creation-date="Mon, 24 Aug 2026 20:33:44 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 24 Aug 2026 23:59:42 GMT"
Content-ID: <ii_1a03579ec92457b61bf3>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_010_DS7PR10MB492518192722B7E5941CDEC1A7A02DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Description: image3.jpeg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image3.jpeg"; size=387665;
	creation-date="Mon, 24 Aug 2026 20:33:45 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 24 Aug 2026 23:59:42 GMT"
Content-ID: <ii_1a03579ec9247303a5e4>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_010_DS7PR10MB492518192722B7E5941CDEC1A7A02DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Description: image4.jpeg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image4.jpeg"; size=343095;
	creation-date="Mon, 24 Aug 2026 20:33:45 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 24 Aug 2026 23:59:43 GMT"
Content-ID: <ii_1a03579ec9248e512fd5>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_010_DS7PR10MB492518192722B7E5941CDEC1A7A02DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Description: image5.jpeg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image5.jpeg"; size=349674;
	creation-date="Mon, 24 Aug 2026 20:33:45 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 24 Aug 2026 23:59:43 GMT"
Content-ID: <ii_1a03579ec924a99eb9c6>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_010_DS7PR10MB492518192722B7E5941CDEC1A7A02DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Description: image6.jpeg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image6.jpeg"; size=326770;
	creation-date="Mon, 24 Aug 2026 20:33:45 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 24 Aug 2026 23:59:44 GMT"
Content-ID: <ii_1a03579ec924c4ec43b7>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_010_DS7PR10MB492518192722B7E5941CDEC1A7A02DS7PR10MB4925namp_--

--===============8541301629159530474==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8541301629159530474==--