Subject: [WPTA] 1976 TR6 for Sale

From: Lawrence Ross via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2026 21:55:47 +0000

--_008_DS7PR10MB4925CB5D56B2A3E83A328106A7A22DS7PR10MB4925namp_
	boundary="_000_DS7PR10MB4925CB5D56B2A3E83A328106A7A22DS7PR10MB4925namp_"

--_000_DS7PR10MB4925CB5D56B2A3E83A328106A7A22DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_DS7PR10MB4925CB5D56B2A3E83A328106A7A22DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_DS7PR10MB4925CB5D56B2A3E83A328106A7A22DS7PR10MB4925namp_--

--_008_DS7PR10MB4925CB5D56B2A3E83A328106A7A22DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Description: INTERIOR SEATS.JPG
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="INTERIOR SEATS.JPG"; size=577685;
	creation-date="Wed, 19 Aug 2026 15:50:40 GMT";
	modification-date="Sat, 22 Aug 2026 21:55:43 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_DS7PR10MB4925CB5D56B2A3E83A328106A7A22DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Description: ENGINE.JPG
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="ENGINE.JPG"; size=626795;
	creation-date="Wed, 19 Aug 2026 15:50:41 GMT";
	modification-date="Sat, 22 Aug 2026 21:55:44 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_DS7PR10MB4925CB5D56B2A3E83A328106A7A22DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Description: RIGHT SIDE VIEW.JPG
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="RIGHT SIDE VIEW.JPG"; size=587482;
	creation-date="Wed, 19 Aug 2026 15:50:41 GMT";
	modification-date="Sat, 22 Aug 2026 21:55:45 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_DS7PR10MB4925CB5D56B2A3E83A328106A7A22DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Description: INTERIOR.JPG
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="INTERIOR.JPG"; size=595820;
	creation-date="Wed, 19 Aug 2026 15:50:41 GMT";
	modification-date="Sat, 22 Aug 2026 21:55:46 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_DS7PR10MB4925CB5D56B2A3E83A328106A7A22DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Description: FRONT VIEW.JPG
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="FRONT VIEW.JPG"; size=583201;
	creation-date="Wed, 19 Aug 2026 15:50:41 GMT";
	modification-date="Sat, 22 Aug 2026 21:55:47 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_DS7PR10MB4925CB5D56B2A3E83A328106A7A22DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--_008_DS7PR10MB4925CB5D56B2A3E83A328106A7A22DS7PR10MB4925namp_--

---

From: Lawrence Ross via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 00:01:31 +0000

--_008_DS7PR10MB4925A551960BE6C3963736A2A7AF2DS7PR10MB4925namp_
	boundary="_000_DS7PR10MB4925A551960BE6C3963736A2A7AF2DS7PR10MB4925namp_"

--_000_DS7PR10MB4925A551960BE6C3963736A2A7AF2DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_DS7PR10MB4925A551960BE6C3963736A2A7AF2DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_DS7PR10MB4925A551960BE6C3963736A2A7AF2DS7PR10MB4925namp_--

--_008_DS7PR10MB4925A551960BE6C3963736A2A7AF2DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Description: INTERIOR SEATS.JPG
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="INTERIOR SEATS.JPG"; size=577685;
	creation-date="Wed, 19 Aug 2026 15:50:40 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 25 Aug 2026 00:01:28 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_DS7PR10MB4925A551960BE6C3963736A2A7AF2DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Description: ENGINE.JPG
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="ENGINE.JPG"; size=626795;
	creation-date="Wed, 19 Aug 2026 15:50:41 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 25 Aug 2026 00:01:29 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_DS7PR10MB4925A551960BE6C3963736A2A7AF2DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Description: RIGHT SIDE VIEW.JPG
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="RIGHT SIDE VIEW.JPG"; size=587482;
	creation-date="Wed, 19 Aug 2026 15:50:41 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 25 Aug 2026 00:01:30 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_DS7PR10MB4925A551960BE6C3963736A2A7AF2DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Description: INTERIOR.JPG
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="INTERIOR.JPG"; size=595820;
	creation-date="Wed, 19 Aug 2026 15:50:41 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 25 Aug 2026 00:01:31 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_DS7PR10MB4925A551960BE6C3963736A2A7AF2DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Description: FRONT VIEW.JPG
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="FRONT VIEW.JPG"; size=583201;
	creation-date="Wed, 19 Aug 2026 15:50:41 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 25 Aug 2026 00:01:31 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_DS7PR10MB4925A551960BE6C3963736A2A7AF2DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

http://www.wptriumph.org

--_008_DS7PR10MB4925A551960BE6C3963736A2A7AF2DS7PR10MB4925namp_--