Subject: [WPTA] email

From: Raymond Suchta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 22:44:59 +0000

--===============6716942190527390901==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_MN2PR20MB286187D3534FC774195D1AE3AEA02MN2PR20MB2861namp_"

--_000_MN2PR20MB286187D3534FC774195D1AE3AEA02MN2PR20MB2861namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

If you received an email from me about Amazon ignore it, it wasn't me. I've=
 changed my security to my email account.  Thanks for your patients.
Ray

--_000_MN2PR20MB286187D3534FC774195D1AE3AEA02MN2PR20MB2861namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFo=
nt, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; c=
olor: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
If you received an email from me about Amazon ignore it, it wasn't me. I've=
 changed my security to my email account.&nbsp; Thanks for your patients.</=
div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFo=
nt, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; c=
olor: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Ray&nbsp;</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MN2PR20MB286187D3534FC774195D1AE3AEA02MN2PR20MB2861namp_--

--===============6716942190527390901==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6716942190527390901==--