Subject: [WPTA] NEW TR6

From: Vic Panza <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2026 08:06:50 -0400

--0000000000008ca0a60657fb249c

--0000000000008ca0a50657fb249a

In case you ever wondered what a new 1973 TR6 would cost you, I've attached
an original window sticker for mine. Note the optional overdrive for $179.

-- 

*Vic PanzaCell: 412-956-2852*

--0000000000008ca0a50657fb249a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:ver=
dana,sans-serif;font-size:small;color:rgb(0,0,0)">In case you ever wondered=
 what a new 1973 TR6 would cost you, I&#39;ve attached an original window s=
ticker for mine. Note the optional overdrive for $179.</div><br clear=3D"al=
l"></div><div><br></div><span class=3D"gmail_signature_prefix">-- </span><b=
r><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signat=
ure"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><i><b>Vic Panz=
a<br>Cell: 412-956-2852</b></i></div></div></div></div></div></div>

--0000000000008ca0a50657fb249a--

--0000000000008ca0a60657fb249c
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Dealer invoice.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_msabsu4j0>

--0000000000008ca0a60657fb249c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--0000000000008ca0a60657fb249c--