Subject: [WPTA] Your British classic market update is here

From: Lawrence Ross via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 23:47:14 +0000

--===============2086235795415858584==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_006_DS7PR10MB49255869018745415DC459C5A7AE2DS7PR10MB4925namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_006_DS7PR10MB49255869018745415DC459C5A7AE2DS7PR10MB4925namp_
	boundary="_000_DS7PR10MB49255869018745415DC459C5A7AE2DS7PR10MB4925namp_"

--_000_DS7PR10MB49255869018745415DC459C5A7AE2DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_DS7PR10MB49255869018745415DC459C5A7AE2DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_DS7PR10MB49255869018745415DC459C5A7AE2DS7PR10MB4925namp_--

--_006_DS7PR10MB49255869018745415DC459C5A7AE2DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Description: image001.png
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image001.png"; size=1677;
	creation-date="Wed, 26 Aug 2026 23:47:13 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 26 Aug 2026 23:47:14 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_006_DS7PR10MB49255869018745415DC459C5A7AE2DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Description: image002.png
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image002.png"; size=1547;
	creation-date="Wed, 26 Aug 2026 23:47:14 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 26 Aug 2026 23:47:14 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_006_DS7PR10MB49255869018745415DC459C5A7AE2DS7PR10MB4925namp_
Content-Description: image003.png
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image003.png"; size=1729;
	creation-date="Wed, 26 Aug 2026 23:47:14 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 26 Aug 2026 23:47:14 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_006_DS7PR10MB49255869018745415DC459C5A7AE2DS7PR10MB4925namp_--

--===============2086235795415858584==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2086235795415858584==--