[TR2000] 2000 problems

Stephen Oertwig oertwig at mac.com
Sat Mar 13 06:33:55 MST 2010

Yes, there are problems sometimes, but what do you do when someone breaks your pride and joy?

Here are photos of my MK 2.  The shipping company caught it on fire when I was moving overseas.  After much debate, the company finally admitted liability, but we still are negotiating the paint respray.  Kind of looks like burnt toast.

Aloha,

Stephen

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 1284335 005.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 1284335 006.jpg]