[6pack] TRF seatbelts?

Foster, Stan stan.foster at hp.com
Mon Dec 17 09:49:37 MST 2007

The main advantage to me is that if you get in the car without retrieving the
seatbelt you can find it by just reaching down to where it was parked and not
have to grope around behind the seat trying to fish it out.

I recall that Vance rebuilt his originals although I don't remember if he ever
said where he got the webbing from. Vance, any chance of a quick recap on
original seat belt refurb ?

Stan