[6pack] Spin-on Adaptor

Rick Norris rnorris1 at swbell.net
Tue Dec 18 07:43:51 MST 2007

Stuart, my '75 has a similar hole in the left fender well and, upon
discovering its utility for reaching the stock oil filter, I decided the
PO had to have placed it there. I was informed by those far more
knowledgeable than I that the well placed hole is standard equipment
and designed by an engineer that was on the payroll. In my case, with
the car up on jack, I can easily reach the canister to hold it in
position for securing from underneath the frame with my right hand while
spinning the ratchet with my left. And to think, we often find amusement
in the creations of engineers.

Rick Norris