[6pack] Head Bolts

michael lunsford mblunsfordsr at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 06:16:30 MDT 2008

John,

  As suggested by Jay Snable the two longer head bolts go in the two rignt front (passenger side) holes in the block and are there to secure the AC compressor mount should you have ordered that accessory.  I have been coveting AC for my 6 and learned this from friends here in Florida while gathering bits for the conversion.  FWIW the AC brackets and crank pullies for the belt have become quite hard to find.  I think Al Salvatore, the six pack's resident BLING expert, resorted to having a batch of pullies made by a machine shop in his area.

  Mike Lunsford, 3 TR6s, no AC on any of them