[6pack] [TR] First Start Up

Ed Bratt bratt at sasktel.net
Mon Apr 7 12:33:55 MDT 2008

Bob:  In defence of your wife,  "Can"  is often used as a slang word or a
colequalism (hope I spelled that correctly) for a bathroom or toilet; ie:
the bog,  the john, the boy's room, little girl's room, dickey's hang out,
the piss*r,  the loo, crapper, WC.

It is possible that she just might have been in a "can" where there were
crickets.  I live on the prairies where there are plenty of crickets and I
know I have been in a "can" where there were crickets.

Either that or she (God forbid the good woman could)  be imagining things
like bugs in a tin.

Ed Bratt
Regina, Saskatchewan
1976 TR6