[6pack] WRT Townsend TN HOTRES...

Pimento73 at aol.com Pimento73 at aol.com
Sun Apr 20 17:30:29 MDT 2008

In a message dated 4/15/2008 12:51:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
triumph72 at juno.com writes:

The  sponsoring club didn't go to all the work of organizing the TRIALS at
the
venue of their choosing to not be supported by the  attending
6-PACKers...support your local and national TR6 club...
That's  why we are 6-PACK (and not some other TR club)...

RIDICULOUS
- If there is some issue with the hotel, i think the hosts would rather
investigate and resolve it NOW rather than have disappointed guests at the  event.
Would you rather people just read the reviews and decide not to risk
attending ? If my wife walks into a hotel room with mold and mildew in it,  i'm
afraid I'd have to check out and find another hotel.
- and why don't you specify what "other TR club" you look down on  - if its a
club I'm a member of, maybe i shouldn't offend you with my  presence at The
Trials.

Cheers,
Jack Mc

listings at AOL Autos.