[6pack] fuel pump

Ian Breyer ianbreyer at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 08:55:03 MDT 2008

First of all thanks for the suggestions for my problematic zipper. Will let everyone know the result when I get around to trying to fix it.

On another note it appears my fuel pump is leaking, which would explain why my fuel economy has been so poor. Does anyone have a recommendation on the available replacement pumps? TRF and Moss (haven't checked anyone else yet) appear to have similar original style replacements but the price from TRF is over double the price from Moss. Does anyone have any insight why the prices are so vastly different? If the TRF pump is vastly superior it is probably worth it but if not...

Ian

Ian Breyer
36 Mechanic Street, 1st Floor
New Haven, CT 06511