[6pack] Fw: WATCH THIS BEFORE IT IS REMOVED FROM WEBSITE

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Thu Aug 21 23:24:15 MDT 2008

 John,

It may have been an unintentional mistake on your part to post this email to this list.? It is a free country and you are entitled to your thoughts and beliefs but political opinions are best left unshared on this list.? There are plenty of other forums for those topics to be discussed on the web.

Respectfully submitted,

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)