[6pack] Fw: WATCH THIS BEFORE IT IS REMOVED FROM WEBSITE

Wayne Lee wayne at motorcarriage.com
Fri Aug 22 08:37:24 MDT 2008

Yeah, That's it...!   Somebody must of photoshopped that video. oh, wait a
minute, they can't...Or maybe, that's really his brother they pulled out of
the Hut for the Video, You know the Enquirer. They actually got people
thinking John Edwards could be unfaithful... No good liberal should believe
such rubbish. Forget facts, they can be very disruptive to our party. See
you in Denver... ahh nevermind then.