[6pack] postings

Jim Jones jimjcmo at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 09:09:58 MDT 2008

Well, there's James Dickey (wrote Deliverance), F. Scott Fitzgerald, Ernest
Hemingway, Mark Twain.

Then there's my guiding light, the actor George Raft, who was known for
playing gangsters during the 30' & 40's. When asked way he had money problems
when he'd made so many movies, he answered: "I have spent most of my money on
women, horse racing, and whiskey. The rest I wasted."

I'm sure there are some others, but they escape me for now.

J.