[6pack] 6 Pack TRials Family Feud - You input is requested!

Bruce Miles bmiles at intinfo.com
Wed Aug 27 13:19:54 MDT 2008

Hi everyone - My name is Brice Miles, I am the Newsletter Editor for the
Buckeye Triumphs club in Central Ohio

I will be traveling to Townsend and will be helping to play a game during
TRials based on the TV show Family Feud.

The difference being that we have Triumph questions

If you could take a couple minutes to fill out a questionnaire, save it on
your own computer, then forward it to me - I would be most grateful - and it
should help make TRials more fun too.

I have the questionnaires in 2 files, an excel file and a RTF (word
processing) format. Please do not change the first column (I need it to help
tabulate the results)

Send your answers to bmiles at intinfo.com

Here are links to the files:

http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/newsletter/TRFeud.rtf