[6pack] ebay

trsix74 at comcast.net trsix74 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 18 09:14:25 MST 2008

Oh get real!!!!

As a bidder I want to get the best price, so I wait till the end. If I bid early the price will increase.
As a seller I welcome the last minute bidding as I will get more for my item. If I am expecting a minimum I set a reserve or start the price at what I will accept for my item. With that, I as the seller pay the premiums. If you seriously need the item and there is a buy it now, use the buy it now. If it is a nice to have, wait and bid at the end. Get high speed internet access so your bid goes through quicker.