[6pack] How is the TR6 distributor actually moved

Foster, Stan stan.foster at hp.com
Sat Jul 5 12:24:26 MDT 2008

You could start with the vertical bolt and if that doesn't give you what you
need, slacken the clamp and rotate the dizzy body. In reality there isn't much
difference between the amount of work or tools required in either approach and
in general I would just slacken the clamp and rotate the dizzy as required.

Stan