[6pack] Crankase breather strategy when Strombergs are replaced

Bob Peglow rpeglow at optonline.net
Sat Jul 5 20:24:03 MDT 2008

Stan,
I always believed the vent connections on the Strombergs pulled in the
crankcase fumes when the engine was running.
When not running the fumes settled in the charcoal in the tank...to be
pulled in the next time the engine is running.
The greater list knows more than I do. I am interested as well since PO
removed connections from my Strombergs.
Bob