[6pack] 1973 TR6 voltage regulator

Foster, Stan stan.foster at hp.com
Tue Jul 8 18:37:50 MDT 2008

Ron, the instruments are on the green circuit. If that fuse is gone the wipers
and heater fan amongst other things would also not be working. If those are
working I would go back to the wiring around the voltage stabilizer or suspect
the replacement voltage stabilizer or a bad/missing ground.

> 1973 TR6 positive ground

Now that would be quite unusual.

Stan