[6pack] Hardtop work?

Robert Lang lang at isis.mit.edu
Thu Jul 10 11:44:01 MDT 2008

Hi,

The hardtop sounds to be in good condition (other than the color
mis-match). If you tear the thing down to paint it "properly", you'll
probably break or ruin some part that's made from "unobtainium".

At any rate, if I was in your shoes, I'd opt to lightly sand the top and
then mask and paint it to match your car. A good paint job would be able
to hide the underlying colors...

Just my $.02.

rml