[6pack] Fwd: Your message to 6pack awaits moderator approval

Scott Tilton triumph.tr4 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 11:43:38 MDT 2008

You know . . .i know one of my weaknesses is that I can be too verbose and
ramble on too damned long in an e-mail.

I have occasionally gotten these messages telling me as much (see below)

This time, however, I didn't think my message was that long.

Secondly - do we even have a moderator who looks at this thing and decides
whether or not to send it?
I don't think I've ever had a message pass through after moderator approval.

If we don't have someone doing this . . perhaps the message should be
changed to "you exceeded the size limit for a message.  Try again."

Scott