[6pack] Jonmac's proposed trip to Watkins Glen - Sept 2008

Kendall Larsen mailkendall at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 16 20:26:48 MDT 2008

Hey John,

Thrifty was the cheapest company when I looked a couple of weeks ago. (Could be a different story on the east coast) Most likely scenario is that you'll get stuck in a Chrysler / Dodge of somesort no matter what you said you wanted. You won't find a VW and especially not a Diesel to rent in the US of A. But with the exchange rates the way they are I'm sure you can afford to get whatever you like :) You can check www.expedia.com to see what companies are at your airport.

Kendall
San Clemente, CA