[6pack] camber adjustment

Colin Grimes cgrimes at golden.net
Thu Jul 17 19:22:33 MDT 2008

I have been working on improving the camber on my 71.using my 3 and 1 dent
brackets. It was at -ve 4 deg, flipped brackets per Nelson Reidel interesting
article.
Obviously one has to it once for trial and improve from there.
first attempt resulted in +ve 4 degrees. second attempt -ve 2 deg.
with a greater increase in ride height on one side.
I am looking to get > 1 deg preferably positive. it would seem this would
require the 2 dent brackets is there any any chance some one has a couple ?
or am I blowing smoke.
advice appreciated
Colin (stratford )