[6pack] Wiring Harness

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sun Jul 20 05:46:53 MDT 2008

Bruce,
I believe Dan is out of the wiring business since his son, the company
president died, a few weeks ago. I know he's trying to sell the business but
no word from him on that as yet.

To answer your question, the harness comes completely assembled to the power
block (http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/Wire_Harness_1A.htm#Power_Block)  but
you also have lots of additional wire coils that get run according to the
various components in your car.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection