[6pack] Goodparts Limited Slip Differential For Sale

Nick Gemas gln at worldpath.net
Sun Jul 20 15:41:31 MDT 2008

Hi Guys,
    I hope it's ok to post this here. I have a complete Goodparts Limited Slip
Differential and Installation Kit I'd like to sell, I figured I'd like to post
it here before it goes on Ebay. I bought it a year or so ago from Richard and
never installed it. I'm relocating so I won't have time to put it in for some
time and don't want to ship it with me. According to the paperwork that
Richard sent with it (which I still have) , the diff. is from a 2001 Infinity
with @ 15K miles on it, it is the 4.08:1 ratio which is the closest to the
stock TR6 ratio. The installation kit is complete and unopened in original
sealed bags. I have pictures for anyone interested. I'd like to get $825.00
plus shipping. I also have a Gunsons Colortune I'd like to get $50 for. If
anyone is interested drop me an email at gln at worldpath.net .