[6pack] Nissan Diff - Exhaust System Question

Sally or Dick Taylor tr6taylor at webtv.net
Fri Jul 25 12:22:27 MDT 2008

Irv---You'll probably have to have a muffler shop mandrel bend that part which comes up against the Nissan LSD, as I did. Not an Ansa system, but not the stock setup either.

Also know that these LSD's with the viscous couplings will not hold the car from rolling, when parked on a hill. Even with the tranny in gear! To check yours, put it in gear and try pushing the car forward or backward. It would be prudent to have a good working hand brake, as you might imagine. Not so important, if this is on a race car.

Carry on...

Dick