[6pack] su carbs

Wayne Lee wayne at motorcarriage.com
Fri Jul 25 16:30:48 MDT 2008

Hi TY,
      Most setups run either the BAG as supplied by Moss in their
conversions. This is for the spring retained needle. I'm running BAE needles
which are just about the same but the BAG's  are a little leaner on the
lower Rev range, and also a spring needle. I pulled the flange off of mine
and ran them in non biased pistons. Joe Curto could set You up with the
proper equivalent. I'm running a 75 with standard C/R, non EGR manifold with
Ansa Exhaust, and the HS6's with K&N Filters. I average 23mpg on my rural
route commute with a non Overdrive Box.
Cheers,
Wayne Lee
Douglas, MA