[6pack] Rear Triumph Badge Install

Dale tpdwinch at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 26 12:28:32 MDT 2008

Dave

Are you trying to take the badge off?

If so, when I was going to
paint mine, I first used a very small flat blade screwdriver to start to raise
the emblem.
Used tape on the paint so not to scratch it if you are not going
to paint. Once up enough I used a 90 degree pick as a crow bar. Inserted the
screwdriver further each time. Did this to each side, back and forth till it
came out. There are small plastic inserts that hold it in place.

Dale