[6pack] Valve Seals

Foster, Stan stan.foster at hp.com
Tue Jul 29 18:31:54 MDT 2008

Dave, to the best of my knowledge seals were never used on the 6 cyl engines
and they are probably not required when using new steel valve guides. The
bronze guides need bigger clearances and tend to allow oil to pass even when
new and Richard Good sells a set of specially machined bronze guides that take
a small viton seal to discourage this.

http://www.goodparts.com/shop/index.php?productID=261

Stan