[6pack] 6Pack Magazine

Todd Bermudez red_tr250 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 08:03:34 MST 2008

Hi Frank,

I believe the latest would be XXVII issue 1.  The
TRials issue just went out this past Friday.

Always remember, your membership is based upon NUMBER
OF ISSUES and not calendar year.

And since we have the subject of newsletter, Please
get me articles.  Can't really put something out
without articles.  While I will sometimes write an
article, I don't feel that it's up to me to provide
content every issue.  I don't have time to do that.
I'm trying to restore a car and those of you that have
done that can imagine how much time that takes.

Rant & rave over....

We take pride in putting out a quality Newsletter.
Let's keep it that way

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez
6-PACK Editor