[6pack] Parts back from powder coater

Robert Lang lang at isis.mit.edu
Thu Mar 20 07:11:39 MST 2008

Hi,

The parts look great.

I'm not trying to be funny here, but to get the powder coat paint to cure,
you have to heat the parts to more than 200 degrees F. Does anyone know of
that amount of heat effects the temper of the springs?

I know new springs are powder coated, but I always wondered if the spring
rate is effected by the process.

regards,
rml