[6pack] Fw: Re: [Healeys] Peter Kumar of Long Island

cm.sherman at verizon.net cm.sherman at verizon.net
Wed May 28 10:01:33 MDT 2008

I'm late to this thread, but live near his warehouse and I've visited there a few times. Always interesting inventory, but the vehicles usually require significant and substantial investments to make road worthy, let alone achieve any ROI. Many cars are lost barn finds and show it.  My best advice is to physically inspect any car prior to purchase to avoid any headaches.