[6pack] 76 TR6 door locks?

triumph at 2simpleusa.com triumph at 2simpleusa.com
Thu Nov 6 09:31:23 MST 2008

Triumph keys (and most British cars at that time) had keys from one of a letter/numbered series (for example FS 612).  If someone on the list can let you know the correct series code (and owners from new out there with original keys?), then a good locksmith can try the keys from that series ... not that I used the local locksith for my TR, he did the same for my truck topper, and was able to duplicate the correct key from the master.  He also seemed to have keys for almost everything under the world .... if your local locksmith can't help, I'd be more than willing to ask Stan the Locksmith (or should that be Joe the Locksmith these days ..) -- NFI apart from being a very satisfied customer.

Tony Gordon
72 TR6