[6pack] Speaking of keys

Robert N. Clark rclark at robertsonclark.com
Thu Nov 6 15:16:29 MST 2008

Perhaps the biggest loss were cassette tapes (tells you what decade)
with irreplaceable music including a live Jimmy Buffett concert taped
off the radio.  That was when "You had to be There" was the only live
version available.  By the way, I only taped it for my own personal use
and did not make copies for sale or gift to others.

Now with ipods, the risk of this loss is non-existent.

Bob Clark
'69 TR6

I am with you, Bob.  My locks don't even work, and I have no plans on
fixing that...  I'd rather lose change out of my car (or even an
inexpensive stereo), then replace the top.

But I have the stock Leyland radio (am/fm mono!) in the car, so I dont
think anyone will want that.... slightly less worry about someone
breaking into it for the radio!

- Aldwyn