[6pack] rear end vibration

Ian Breyer ianbreyer at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 11:49:13 MST 2008

I should have also mentioned that there is about a 1/2" - 3/4" difference between the gap between tire and wheel-well from passenger side to driver side. (Drivers side has less gap.)

I just tried Vance's suggestion on the highway and the vibration was still present in neutral. I am going to take the car to a garage and have the tires balanced tomorrow. Maybe its a combination of a few things. I do know that the u-joints on the differential need to be replaced.

Let me know if anyone has any other thoughts.

Thanks again.

Ian

Ian Breyer