[6pack] Rear end vibration

michael lunsford mblunsfordsr at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 13:29:49 MST 2008

>From what Ian has said, especially "I do know that the u-joints on the
differential need to be replaced."  I suggest you replace the U joints before
you try any of the other fixes since the symptoms you describe most likely
relate to the rotation of the driveshaft or the half shafts.

Mike Lunsford 69 and 70 TR 6

PS:  I need a new power booster for my 69.  I heard somewhere that there is a
booster available for one of our domestic cars that will work.  Any ideas
which one or the best/cheapest place to get my booster fixed?