[6pack] Differential

Mark mbullard at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Nov 8 19:01:22 MST 2008

That did it.  Thanks Stan.

Mark Bullard
'74 TR6
Kailua, HI
----- Original Message -----
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster at hp.com>
To: "Mark" <mbullard at hawaii.rr.com>; "6pack List" <6pack at autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2008 3:31 PM
Subject: RE: [6pack] Differential

Mark, if all of the nuts are removed the only thing holding the diff up is
corrosion and inertia. Try supporting the diff with a floor jack to take the
weight off the donuts and tap the washers from below to break the bond and
then see if you can lease them off. The diff is heavy, dont let it drop to
the floor or on you.

Stan

Sent from my Windows Mobile. phone.