[6pack] Directional brake rotors

Henri Lefebvre 75teer6 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 08:47:37 MST 2008

I just checked my TR6 and my SAAB Viggen.
On the TR6, my mechanic installed the EBS rotors with the tips on the
outer portion of the rim of the rotors 'trailing', or pointing towards
the back.
On the SAAB, the dealer installed the new rotors, on all 4 corners,
with the outer tips 'leading' or pointing forward.

NO consensus on those 2 cars!!!

Henri
75 TR6, EBS rotors pointing rearward,
2000 SAAB Vigen, rotors pointing forward,
71 MGB GT, plain rotors, no slots