[6pack] Engine block petcock

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Nov 17 06:16:03 MST 2008

No petcock on my '76. If it's like a radiator petcock, you might just want
to try and open and close it a few times to flush any debris that got caught
up in it. Or you can leave it alone and see if it "heals" itself.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD