[6pack] Spring spacer question

forzion at maine.rr.com forzion at maine.rr.com
Tue Nov 18 12:38:22 MST 2008

Hello troops!

Everyone ready for winter? Some folks in New York State and in the Midwest are already digging out from a foot of snow. Fortunately, here in "sunny Maine," we're still snow free. Last winter, we ended up with a "good" six feet of snow before the season was over! Eek!

I am starting to install Richard Good's lowering springs in the rear, also installing the adjustable trailing arm brackets at that time. I plan to install new poly pads and 1/2" aluminum spacers,as well.

Speaking from the top of the 'stack' down, what is the correct way to install the spacer?: Pad, spacer, spring, pad? A different order? Can I assume the spacer is used ABOVE the spring?

Thanks for the help from those who have BTDT,

Cheers,

Dave