[6pack] different data point

Jeff Fetner fetnerj001 at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Nov 21 10:20:19 MST 2008

  I got one of those kits in the ubiquitous box of stuff that came along
with a parts transmission I bought.  It's in a red vinyl pouch (ISTR SU ones
are black) and has a folded instruction sheet for tuning Stromberg CD
carburetors.  Made by STE in "West Germany", stock No. 88-4467.

  I've used it as Dave described and it seems to work well enough...as well
as a 123K mile TR6 can be sync'd anyway.  The last part of the instructions
state that for precision synchronizing, use their "SYNCHROMETER" with cone
adaptor #18.

Jeff