[6pack] synching carbs

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Sun Nov 23 17:57:52 MST 2008

In a message dated 11/23/2008 7:32:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tedtsimx at bright.net writes:

Using a  light and a tool to hold up the carb
piston, raise the piston and check  the position of the carb butterfly.
It should be absolutely at right  angles to the bore of the carb throat.

I guess you have a good point, but it does raise the interesting  question as
to why those who know more than me have been sitting around  with a hose
stuck in their ear for the past 50 years.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO
**************Check out smokinb hot deals on laptops, desktops and more from
Dell.  Shop Deals
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1213345834x1200842686/aol?redir=http
://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;209513277;31396581;l)