[6pack] body off frame experience.

Todd Bermudez red_tr250 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 05:47:46 MDT 2008

Bob,

I(we) feel your pain.

Keep motivated on the frame/suspension...remember, it
won't fix itself.  Try to do something either every
day or every other day...even if small.  Set a time
table to be done.

I say this and I look at a chassis that's done & a
body that's close to painting & no money...something
to keep in mind as well!

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez
cd198l